MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd is committed to protecting on-line privacy whilst ensuring the best experience as you conduct business with us
In line with regular business practices MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd will:-
The type of information MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd collects may include (but is not limited to) :-
- Collect, process and store any personally identifiable information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Only use information for marketing purposes in line with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Never sell or make available your details to any third party for its own use without your consent.
- Aim to ensure that information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date.
- Update or delete any inaccuracies found.
How might MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd use this information (this list is not exhaustive):-
- Address or other location information
- Phone number
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Searches performed
- Products ordered
- Sales enquiries made
- Credit, Credit Rating, Payment Card or Banking information.
- Ensuring smooth business processes in dealing with you.
- Credit application processing.
- Fraud Prevention.
- Internal market research and analysis.
- Marketing our current and future products/services to you.
Whilst interacting with MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd's On-Line Services, we may use technology to track user behaviour/interaction, in addition to providing essential functionality (shopping basket, profiles, translation etc).
Much of this is anonymous, but, some information collected may personal identify you (such as logging in, placing orders etc).
Your browser settings can be can be altered to change this if so desired, but, doing so may prevent some parts of our On-Line Services from functioning in the way expected.
Whilst using MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd's On-Lines services you also have a resposibility to protect certain information and infrastructure as follows
- Keep your login information secure and advise us if it becomes compromised in any way
- Inform us immediatley if you think you account has been used without you knowledge or permission
- Never provide your login to a third party without OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION
- Ensure the systems you use to access MicroVideo Shrewsbury Ltd's On-line Services are secure and free from malicious Virus/Malware etc as much as practically possible.
- If you suspect a system has been compromised please refrain from it's use and access our On-Line Services from an alternative system until it is clear and safe to use again.
- Inform us immediatley if you suspect anything which is of concern regarding your On-Line account or our services
You are responsible at all times for any and all order placed through the system with your account. Please keep it safe and secure